ATLANTA (August 23, 2012) –Marlow’s Tavern in Dunwoody is officially celebrating its grand opening with a week of nightly dining deals and exciting events. The neighborhood restaurant, which opened on Tuesday, July 31, has planned seven days of exclusive offers and specials from Monday, August 27 through Sunday, September 2 for local residents. The grand opening festivities include:
- Monday, August 27 - Sunday, September 2: Guests who sign up for Marlow’s Tavern Insiders Club during this week will be registered to win free dinner every week for a year. To become an Insider, guests can visit www.marlowstavern.com or sign up at the restaurant.
- Monday, August 27: Insider Day- All Marlow’s Tavern Insiders will receive 20 percent off their check. Marlow’s is also giving the first 100 guests a free t-shirt.
- Tuesday, August 28: Tavern Burger Tuesday- Marlow’s is offering its famous Tavern Burger for just $5 all day. The Tavern Burger is classic, simple and perfectly seasoned and is served with house-made tomato bacon jam.
- Wednesday, August 29: Ladies Night- Marlow’s is offering ladies $5 appetizers and drink deals from 5 p.m. until close.
- Thursday, August 30: Spirit Day- Marlow’s is giving a 20% discount to guests who wear their favorite sports team attire to the restaurant. There will also be a Chamber of Commerce ribbon cutting ceremony at 11 a.m. followed by a check presentation to Special Olympics Georgia at 11:30 a.m.
- Friday, August 31: Friday Happy Hour- Marlow’s is offering all guests free appetizers from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Live music begins at 9 p.m.
- Saturday, September 1: Shot Glass Saturday- Marlow’s is offering a complimentary M. shot glass to the first 500 guests starting at 5 p.m. Live music starts at 10 p.m.
Sunday, September 2: $7 Sunday-Marlow’s is offering a selection of brunch favorites for $7. Guests can choose from crab cake eggs Benedict, Brooklyn “Egghead” sandwich and Marlow’s famous stuffed French toast, and enjoy $7 BLT Bloody Marys and bottomless Mimosas.
Zip Code: 30033