Dunwoody City Hall
41 Perimeter Center EastDunwoody, GA 30346
7:00 p.m. - Watch Live Agenda
- Recognition of Senator-Elect Fran Millar.
- Recognition of Officer Fidel Espinoza for Educational Accomplishments.
- Recognition of Officer William Furman, Recipient of Public Safety Champion Award.
- Recognition of Dunwoody Police Department Officers for Military Service.
- Recognition of City of Dunwoody for Receipt of Pedestrians Educating Drivers on Safety 2010
- Golden Shoe Award.
- Approval of 2011 Meeting Schedules.
- Approval of Use of Supplemental Funding for Dunwoody Village Master Plan Graphic Elements.
- Approval of Geographical Information System (GIS) Data Sharing Agreement with Sandy Springs.
- SECOND READ: Ordinance to Amend Chapter 24 Offenses and General Provisions re: Water Restrictions.
- RESOLUTION of Support for an Application for Department of Natural Resources Recreational Trail Grant.
- Approval of City Attorney as a City Employee.
- PUBLIC HEARING & RESOLUTION- Adoption of City of Dunwoody 2010-2030 Comprehensive Land Use Plan.
- PUBLIC HEARING and SECOND READ: Ordinance to Amend Chapter 27 Zoning to Allow Stainless Steel Bike Racks in the Dunwoody Village Overlay District.
- PUBLIC HEARING and SECOND READ: Ordinance to Amend Chapter 27 Zoning by Adding Health Facilities as Permitted Uses in Certain Zoning Districts.
- E-911 Update. (From last meeting.)
- Presentation of Convention and Visitors Bureau of Dunwoody 2011 Marketing Plan.
- Approval of Convention and Visitors Bureau of Dunwoody 2011 Budget.
- Approval of Allocation of Supplemental Funds for Zoning Work as it Relates to the Dunwoody Village and Georgetown Master Plans.
- Approval of Reclassification of Police Services Representative to Terminal Agency Coordinator.
- Georgia Music Hall of Fame Update.
- Discussion of Parks Bond Issuance.
Zip Code: 30033